…because they think I deserve the Super Sweet Blogging Award!!! Many thanks to Jackie at jackie.eat.world. I love her blog! She is “a simple wanderer” and is honest, funny and talented. You should leave now and visit her blog. I’ll wait….. Go on.
‘kay, so back to me. 😉 I have to say that receiving these awards makes me pretty dang happy. No matter which way you slice it, someone is giving you a virtual high-five. And I, for one, will never leave you hanging. I might make you wait until, you know, I’ve added a teensy weensy bit of content between award posts. (And many apologies to Jackie as she’s waited over a month now. See, she’s awesome. Patient too). Also, it’s not unheard of for me to change up the rules to suit my time, energy, mood, attention span, you name it. Anyway, here’s the dealio with this award…
- Thank whoever (should that be whomever? – that always confuses me) nominated you. Check.
- Answer the “sweet” questions. Coming soon to theatres near you. Or below the next rule…
- Nominate a “baker’s dozen” & be sure to let them know. (Now, I might break this one a tiny bit because while I think so many of you are indeed “super sweet”, I know some of you don’t do awards or I may have already awarded you and you haven’t blogged about that one yet. I don’t want to stress anyone out. I love all of you. For my ab fab blogs, be sure to check out my “Juicy Blogs” tab.)
The Sweet Questions…
- Cookies or cake??? I think I’ll have to go with cake. Chocolate chip cookies would be a mean contestant though.
- Chocolate or vanilla??? Chocolate for all things except ice cream and then vanilla, swirled with a spoon until it’s creamy.
- What is your favourite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yogurt??? Okay, I love it that we’re all making healthier choices and all, but how is this even a comparison?? Cheesecake, hands down.
- When do you crave sweet things the most??? When I’m breathing. Wait, no. That’s always. Something not at night…. When my eyes are open. Yeah, then.
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be??? This ones confusing too. Most people don’t get to pick their own nicknames and I’m absolutely sure I don’t want to know what my friends call me behind my back. If I get to pick it though, I’m going with Sugar – pronounced without the “r” to be clear. Like we’re all from down South drinking mint juleps by the crick. “Suga(r), will you be a dear and pass me that fan? These skeeters are eatin’ me up.”
And the award goes to….. *drumroll*….
- La Maison du Loup
- unemployed not unoccupied
- Brunch For Every Meal
- The Foodies
- The INFP
- The Art of the Visit
- Elisa Ruland
- In This Life Mrs H
- Tahani Shihab
- Castles in Europe
…and that’s that. One more wee change… I’m notifying people by pingback. I hope that’s okay. The family is up, the sun is out and my hubby is leaving this evening for a week, so I am all out of time!! Thanks again, Jackie, for the award!!! I hope everyone has a beautiful day with their peeps! Until next time, s. xoxo