It is a month for gratitude, that is for sure. My blogger friend Mahogany has bestowed two new awards on me – the Beautiful Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you, Mahogany! I promise to pay it forward with love. I am, however, running out of random facts about myself, so I’m going to concentrate my energy on the Beautiful Blogger Award – seeing as I just received the VIB award only just recently.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules…
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 Things About Myself…
- I am addicted to all shows/movies/books vampire. Go ahead. Laugh. Get it out of your system. True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, even Twilight. I’m not even sorry.
- A tiny part of me hopes Dimitri Hakke will send me an autographed print of the Keith Richards photo I long for. (Dimitri, I will blog about you forever!!) And, okay, that’s a lie. It’s a really big part of me. 😉
- I dislike the colour yellow. Intensely. (Sorry, yellow, if you’re reading this. It’s not you. It’s me.)
- I am an aesthete at heart and think everything should be visually appealing and/or beautiful although 99 days out of a 100 I can’t be bothered to put makeup on my face. (hmm…. that makes me shallow AND lazy if I’m reading that correctly…)
- I find ironing relaxing.
- No matter my mood, if Chloe does her Gilly impersonation, I am instantly happy. Makes. My. Day. (Do it again! Do it again!!)
- Playing the “Gangnam Style” video on YouTube makes me happy. (Don’t judge. For all I know, you listen to Nickelback.) Dancing around with Chloe and Nicholas to it is even better.
Paying the love forward…
- The Smallest Forest – for her to-die-for gorgeous hand bound books and her fabulous embroidery.
- bob’s wife – for her beautiful photography and perspective, but most of all for her devotion to her hubby. I admire a happy marriage and the people in it.
- picture this @ vinger elliot – for her jaw-dropping photography.
- everyday gurus – for his beautiful spirit and contemplative nature. On a lighter note, he loves Big Bang Theory – so, you know, enough said. He rules.
- Life with kzmxo. – for motivational poetry and photography.
- Today I loved… – for the sheer concept of her blog and each and every thankful, love-filled post.
- whiskeytangofoxtrot4 – Again?? Yes, again. Her photography is crazy awesome and she needs a big push from a big fan. In my bio, I say I am a “way hip chick” but I’ve got nothing on her. Plus, she is the first thought when I heard “beautiful blogger” – everything about her blog is gorgeous…. from her font choice to her photos.
That about wraps it up, I think! As ever, I am grateful for the award(s), but I am more grateful to have all of you in my life. Have a good one! xoxo