Okay! This is crazy awesome. First, I’d like to thank the Academy… No? Sorry. Wrong award. I’d like to wholeheartedly thank Rara over at her frightfully wondrous blog, rarasaur. (See what I did there, Rara??) She is quite often responsible for making my day so for her to give me an award is super cool, dawg. Also, today is the perfect day for this post as Rara is “hosting??” an international holiday on her blog today, International Label Day. Swing by and take a gander. There might even be a photo of your favourite house elf later…
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 5 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Five Things About Me:
- Yesterday was my birthday. I was spoiled. I had singing messages on my answering machine… A text to landline message that almost made me pee my pants… Cupcakes and prezzies on the doorstep… Waaaay too many mimosas… Dinner & (more!!!) prezzies with the fam… FB, Twitter & text-ual love from family & friends. A FABULOUS day. It fed my soul.
- I LOVE live theatre and one of my very best university memories was a Hamlet play I was in. Obviously, I was amazing. (Yes, Glenn, even if in rehearsals, I died twice….)
- I’m a control freak. Maybe mildly OCD. Occasionally, I type what you’re saying in my head. That’s normal though, right?? “r” “i” “g” “h” “t” “?”
- My sense of humour runs to the naughty side having grown up with English parents who were perfectly at ease watching Benny Hill with their teen daughter. (Boobies! hehehe)
- Blogging is fun. I like it. And, yes, to all disgruntled souls in the neighbourhood… EVERYONE in Ocean Park has their own (effing?) blog. Some people even have several…
And the nominees are…
whiskeytangofoxtrot4: For having massive stores of raw talent, the soul of a gypsy, & the will to push this (basically!!) rule-following chick out of her comfort zone. Gorgeous photography, btw. You will not be disappointed: http://whiskeytangofoxtrot4.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/la-dolce-vita/
stylesalvation: For giving me hope that there’s hope for me. 😉 Seriously great fashion blog: http://stylesalvation.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/style-crush-victoria-beckham/
No “FRIES” for 365: Courageous and inspiring, Jason is sharing his journey with the world: http://nofriesfor365.com/2012/11/09/gym-chronicles/
Colored Brush: An inspired (and inspiring!) local artist who paints beauty. Her canvases (canvi?) are truly incredible: http://coloredbrush.com/2012/11/20/b-c-curve-appeal-did-i-say-giveaway/
The Kay Days: For feeding my wanderlust gene while I am languishing at home: http://thekaydays.com/blog/flashback-friday-an-afternoon-in-paris/
Musings, Photographic and Otherwise: For her love of all things Seattle and her beautiful photography to showcase it: http://erinkphoto.wordpress.com/2012/11/20/park-4-a-b-ernst-park-fremont/
p.s. Tomorrow is the day I pick a winner on my giveaway! Be sure you’re entered!