Holla!! It is a beautiful day here in Ocean Park – the perfect day, in fact, to spread a little light! Diary of a House Elf has been nominated for the Sunshine Award! Much, much love to Mahogany at Crazy Fun Sexy Guide for the nomination – I love your blog, Mahogany. It inspires me anew with each and every post.
The Sunshine Award is an award given to bloggers as a way of recognizing their blog as being inspirational or positively creative. Yay! Such an honour! My mission now, it would appear, is to spread the love by…
- Blog a post linking back to the person/blog who nominated you.
- Answer the questions below, and
- Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them of the award.
Simple. Once again, for the cheap seats in the back, I was nominated by the very inspiring Mahogany who has brought me up when I was down with her inspiring posts.
Second, the questions & my (hopefully not lame) answers…
- Who is your favourite philosopher? Kahlil Gibran
- What is your favourite number? Sorry. I don’t play favourites with numbers.
- What is your favourite animal? Sorry, Pierre. I’m going with gorilla.
- What are your Facebook and Twitter links? Diary of a House Elf and Sarah_R_Johnson
- What is your favourite time of day? Late evening
- What is your favourite holiday? Christmas. Duh. (I’ve also seen this question posed with “was” instead of “is”… On that note, it’d be Paris, bien sur.)
- What is your favourite physical activity? Okay…. Is it weird that no one I’ve seen said sex? I mean that’s weird, right? I’m going with sex. And if that’s not what people were looking for, I’ll go with long walks. Or skiing – when my snow pants fit, that is.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Orange juice. Pulp free, to be clear.
- What is your favourite flower? Peonies
- What is your passion? Life. Mine – again, for clarity.
Last, but most certainly not least…. *drumroll please*…. THE NOMINEES:
A Big Life … Her blog kept me sane when Chloe was in Germany.
Ad-libb3 … So happy to have found him before he was famous. Let’s hope it doesn’t go to his head. 🙂
Broken Penguins … Seriously excellent book reviews.
The Camel Life … Hands down, my favourite blogger. Sorry everyone else. She’s THAT good.
Hazy Shades of Me … A soon-to-be novelist, I have no doubt. The consummate wordsmith and my NaNoWriMo buddy.
Nest Design Studio …. Love love love their home decor posts.
rarasaur … She had me at “Does this blog make me look fat?”
whiskeytangofoxtrot4 … Her immense raw talent and hippie chic vibe will wow you.
White Elephant in the Room … witty and adventurous, a great read!
And, now, I am off to leave them all comments notifying them of the award! Cheerio! Thanks again, Mahogany!!! xoxo